It has been a frightening time since the lockdown was implemented. And for many people, the uncertainty surrounding covid is the hardest thing to handle. While we still don’t know who will be impacted or how bad things might get, there are many things you could do to manage your anxiety and fears during this unique crisis.
First, let’s examine some Covid Anxiety Symptoms:
1. Feeling stressed the viral outbreak will trigger economic depression, take the life of someone they love, more.
2. Constantly checking Covid related news
3. Being unable to concentrate or make decisions
4. Difficulty falling or staying asleep
Everyone experiences unique Covid anxiety symptoms and has different ways to overcome their mental health issues. But here are a few ways you can deal with covid anxiety.
1. Try meditating and exercise regularly
2. Eat healthy and well-balanced meals
3. Get vaccinated if you have the option to – follow rules and recommendations from government and health authorities
4. Call your friends and family to talk about your concerns and feelings
5. Engage in hobbies and activities you enjoy
Anxiety can cause symptoms, mostly physical and some of these may be similar to the symptoms of COVID-19. So let’s take a look at the differences between the two.
If these tips above don’t seem to help, and you feel like your anxiety keeps coming in the way of your daily life, then it’s better to seek professional help. Contact us today to speak to our licensed psychologists and trained counselors.